Welcome to Lamar County Appraisal District!
Welcome to our website! Our goal is to provide our users with accurate usable information to assist in easily finding any data regarding property taxes in Lamar County. If there is data you need that does not appear on our website, or if you have suggestions, I invite your input. We are dedicated to serving the citizens of this community in every way possible to ensure that property taxation in Lamar County is fair and equal.
The Appraisal District is giving public notice of the capitalization rate to be used each year to appraise property receiving an exemption under Section 11.1825 of the Property Tax Code for Organizations Constructing or Rehabilitating Low-Income Housing: Property Not Previously Exempt.
2017 LOW INCOME HOUSING APARTMENT CAPITALIZATION RATE: 9.00% – 10.50%
- Appraisal notices will be mailed out on April 27th.
- Comptroller’s Office Encourages Homeowners to Take Advantage of Homestead Exemptions
- Non-Profits and Some Businesses Face April 30 Deadline to File for Property Tax Exemptions
- Property Taxes on Farms and Ranches Could be Reduced with Productivity Appraisal
- Lamar County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Property by April 17